Monday, September 7, 2009

SpeakEasy Show



My work was selected to be a part of the annual Speak Easy Illustration show this year. It's a one night only show that features 24 illustrators. Apparently there's a lot of applicants for this show so it was pretty cool that my work was selected. 

It was a fun night. As usual Claudia's the best cause she stayed there with me all night long and she didn't mind too much when I got frustrated hanging the pictures. The wall I was hanging on was pure plaster and none of the nails would go in the wall.

There was a review of the show on Blog T.O. It was a very general review, which is fair considering how many artists were involved, but my work did get featured in one of the photographs (only 2 other artists were featured) so that made me feel pretty good. Would have been nice to see my name on there though.... whatever. Awesome. People like my work!

Check out the pictures I attached and follow this link to see the review:

No comments: