Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Global Medicine


Here's an illustration I did for the cover of McMaster University's Medical Journal. The theme was Global Medicine. I had fun doing this illustration. I used a different pen than I usually do and I feel very self-conscious about the line work (I think it's a bit fat and kind of ugly in places). It was nice to break out the paint again though.

I'm starting work on a series of illustrations about the Canadian Pacific Railway and the Chinese workers that built it. It's for a documentary project and it should be fun. I'll post updates as I progress.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sinner said...

I love this one..

Gramma Jones said...

Thanks!
I'm so happy that you still read my blog! It gives me a warm feeling... oh wait, I peed my pants again. Well I'm still happy.