Tuesday, February 24, 2009

another oldie...


Turns out I was a lot sicker than I thought. I have Mono so I really haven't had the energy to do much more than lie on the couch and watch TV. TV sucks by the way so this is not a good thing. I haven't even had the energy to watch any DVD's. Basically I've been really bored. Today I felt a bit better so I coloured in another old drawing. Here it is. Yay!

Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be doing some new work. Which would mean that I am feeling better. So that would be good.


1 comment:

claud-hop said...

Ooooh la-la, this one looks good. I think I like it even better than the re-vamped fish lady. Don't get me wrong, she's hot and all, but truthfully, I'm more attracted to the alligator.

Today's word is: Prible. I feel like perhaps that could be a form of babbling, or to focus really hard or something that doesn't matter all that much.