Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Slow Day


No news really. I was just looking through an old flash drive that I found and there was this drawing that I started. I never finished it. I'm not that fond of it. But I figured every drawing deserves its fifteen minutes of fame right?

Anyway. He's fat. And he tries to jump rope while wearing pilgrim buckles. Not too sure what else is going on here.

Today I'm going to visit my brother and his cute baby and his cute puppy. I wonder if he has a hard time figuring out which is cuter?

Also, last night I started storyboarding my Ganglion comic. It's about a telemarketer who goes coo coo crazy.

I'll post the boards when they're done.

Blargh!

1 comment:

claud-hop said...

I want a tattoo of him on my bum. Will you put it on? Will you touch my bum?

Lestro!