Sunday, January 10, 2010

The final Giants Piece


Here it is, the last in the series. I have to admit that my enthusiasm for this series dwindled as the Giants got progressively worse. This was their last game of the season and they were destroyed by the vikings. The only good thing to come out of this was me winning the $20 bet I had with Kurtis that Bret Favre would make the playoffs with the Vikings.

Anyway.... I may do another series like this next season. Maybe for a different team. A good team. A team that won't take all my love for Football and use it to clean a toilet that's clogged with nasty, hard, calcified shit. Eli is dead to me.

Go to www.grammajones.com to see the whole series. And look forward to my Superbowl illustration!

1 comment:

claud-hop said...

You had me at "calcified shit".