Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wild Dogs!


This is one piece of a new image that I've been working on. It's absolutely no where near finished. I haven't posted in a while and I thought I'd put something up. This will be an image that's sort of been in the works for a few years.... wow that buildup is huge. Let me explain. I went to Europe a while back and I kept a sketch-journal while I was over there. It was full of drawings and quotes and observations and whatnot. The piece that I'm working on now was originally a sketch in that book. I actually made a version of it before for my friend Parris to commemorate the trip but I've since changed my style pretty drastically and I wanted to revisit the image. I'm pretty happy with where it's going.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

claud-hop said...

It's frightening and awesome! I like the shading in the fur, it gives it a slightly more realistic quality. Yay Graeme!