Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids!


Here's a portrait that I made of my two nieces, Kate and Emma. I haven't posted it anywhere before so I thought I post it up now. It was an experiment for me since I've ever worked in this style before. I think it turned out pretty goo. It still needs a bit of work but the likeness of both girls is pretty good. My family seemed to like the picture as well so I guess that means they recognized them!

Gonna go see the new Noah Baumbach movie tonight. I'm looking forward to it. No one writes such unlikeable, selfish assholes quite the same as Noah. All of his films so far have been pretty high on my list (except kicking and screaming, which while it is very interesting, full of great lines of dialogue and rather poignant for someone my age, the film moves way too slowly - no need for the extended flashbacks!) I'm also excited to see The Mother. I was gonna go on Friday night but instead I stayed home and watched TV. I just didn't want to bother leaving the couch. Maybe I'll see it Monday after work.

No comments: