Monday, March 29, 2010

Mother Nature!


This is a post about the weather. That's right, it's like I've run out of things to say on a first date and now all I can do is remark cooly about the crazy weather we're having and silently hope that this oh so witty banter will be enough to earn me a sloppy goodnight kiss.
That being said, the weather's been strange lately. It's overly warm for early spring and the temperature shoots up and down all willy nilly. I guess it's not that out of the ordinary. I think maybe I'm just bored and looking for something to talk about...

Didn't end up seeing Greenberg or Mother this weekend. Greenberg was sold out so instead we watched Atom Egoyan's latest, Chloe. In this remake of the French film Nathalie a rich, middle-aged Dr. Hires a prostitute to seduce her husband. One thing leads to another and before you know it there's some steamy, weepy lesbian action. Meh.

No comments: