Friday, January 30, 2009

Applied Arts





So I decided to enter the Applied Arts Illustration contest. And every other illustration contest I can find. I ant to be rid of soul sucking job and draw pictures for a living so this seemed like a decent place to start.

I've only had a couple of pieces published before (Thanks Juxtapoz!) so I figured I'd enter under the "Unpublished" section.

It's really hard to pick favorites!

In the end I went with a series of black and white illustrations I did for a book and the History of Scuba. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

momonath said...

Your art world is so mysterious!
The grandma is stabbing a fork into man.and there are small elves around them.and they play with blood and fish which came from hand!! I wanna know this picture's next...
So you decided to enter contest?!That's nice.Do you best!