Saturday, January 10, 2009

Procrastination Proclamation


Tonight I was going to do an awesome illustration of some SCUBA divers. I had it all worked out and everything. Instead I sent a really long time on-line trying to figure out the best way to get myself a proper website. After many hours of navigating really poorly constructed websites (which is funny cause they're trying to SELL me a website) I finally rented myself a nice official home at 

www.grammajones.com

You can go there if you want but it's not very interesting yet. Hopefully by next week there'll be something there to look at.

I still felt that I had to make something so I drew this horrid piece of crap. I don't even know if he's meant to be a cowboy or what. He looks creepy and stupid. I fucked around with the background a lot so in passing it looks sort of vaguely cool but rest assured... it sucks.

Expect better things from me in the near future.

1 comment:

claud-hop said...

Your bitterness towards your work makes me sad. Congratulations on the new website. It looks super fab.