Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scuba!



Here's the Scuba illustration I was working on. I guess it's meant to be a page header for an article about the History of Scuba Diving . I think I like it. I did it while watching all 3 Terminator movies back to back. I don't really recommend doing that unless you have something else to distract you. They aren't great movies... well that's not true, the first Terminator is great. The second is OK. The third is... well it's the third movie and it costs $4 on DVD.

There are no Scuba divers in the Terminator movies.

I added an updated version of this illustration. Nothing too special.

1 comment:

claud-hop said...

I love the old scuba guy, I'm jealous of his cool suit. And he looks kind of spooky! The other two are awesome as well. The bikini lady's pose makes me laugh. You are too cool for... mule! Hah! I love you.